Applicable to: Buyer Hub
If you are already using Zeemart to do stock counts, you can generate a Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) Report (previously known as 'consumption report') provided you have done at least two stock counts for the same inventory list.
The report allows you to see, for each inventory item:
the starting quantity
quantity received (based on GRN data)
any inventory transfers to/from other locations
Based on the above information, we will calculate consumption using this formula:
(Starting quantity + Quantity received + (or -) Transfers in/out) - Ending quantity
1. In Reports, select Cost of Goods Sold under Inventory section.
2. In the Cost of Goods Sold page, first select the outlet (location), then select inventory lists to be included in the report (you can select more than one list).
3. Select the date range for the report. You can only select dates where there are stock counts performed on the date.
4. Click Show report. You can export the result as an Excel file. To display other columns such as Wastage, Transfer in, Transfer out, click Show/hide columns to customise the columns shown in the report.
5. You can also see which stock counts have been included for the calculation of the report by selecting the Stock counts tab.