Applicable to: Supplier Hub
In order to export documents such as invoices to Quickbooks Online (QBO), you need to first connect your QBO account to Zeemart.
To set up the integration:
1. Log on to the Supplier Hub desktop panel.
2. Click on your username at the top right corner of the page and select Company settings.
3. In the Integration tab, select Connect next to the Quickbooks Online icon.
Note: Each company can only integrate with a unique accounting software (i.e. either Xero or Quickbooks).
4. If you're not already logged in to QBO, you will be asked to log in to your Intuit account.
5. After logging in, you are asked to confirm that you'll want to connect Zeemart with your QBO account. Select Connect.
6. Once done, you will be redirected back to Zeemart. You will now need to select the export options for your data. Map the outlets listed in Zeemart to the corresponding customer within QBO in the "Export as..." dropdown (you can map outlets from the same company to the same customer in QBO). Then for each outlet, pick the Category, Tax code, and Tracking Class (this last one is optional).
Note: The options listed in the dropdowns are pulled from QBO and can only be edited within QBO.
7. Click Save when done.
To export your invoices:
In Invoices, select the checkbox next to any invoices and click Export to QBO.
Alternatively, you can click Actions next to an invoice, and click Export to QBO. This option is only available for invoices that have not been exported.